Tuesday, February 1, 2011

The Pittsburgh Steelers are going to the Superbowl and we have the t-shirts to prove it!

If you were born and raised in Pittsburgh or anywhere in the Western part of Pennsylvania, then your blood most likely runs Black and Gold.  You wake up each Friday Morning, with a prayer for the football game to get here. When it finally come's around, you sit biting your nails and screaming as the Pittsburgh Steelers take the field. Swinging your Terrible Towel, you show your black and gold pride.





Click for "The Star Rising over Dallas Stadium
is Black and Gold" T-Shirts & Merchandise. 
The Pittsburgh Steelers are one of the most decorated franchises in NFL history holding the record for most Super Bowl rings at six. As the Steelers have one more step left to climb the stairway to seven, Steelers Nation hopes and prays that, as the t-shirt says, The Star Rising over Dallas Stadium is Black and Gold.

There is no doubt in my mind that the Steelers will win Super Bowl XLV. This season they were first in their division, second in their conference, fourth overall in the NFL.Their defense this year is so good I'd even go as far as to say they're the modern day black and gold "Steel Curtain".  


Click her for this t-shirts and other great 
Pittsburgh Girl at Heart gifts and merchandise. 
As I wake up on February 6, 2011, Superbowl Sunday, I will prepare for a nervous energy filled day and await the start of the Superbowl in Dallas, Texas.  Along with my friends, I will cheer on the Black & Gold and pray for that 7th Supebowl ring for the Pittsburgh Steelers.  

I hope that the Steelers play the game that makes every fan proud.  I know that they will and regardless of the outcome, I was raised to be a Pittsburgh Girl at Heart . Win or lose, a true Pittsburgh fan will always wear their black and gold and I know that all my friends and family will be wearing their Pittsburgh Steelers t-shirt, sweatshirts and hats all year long.

Go Pittsburgh Steelers, let's bring the 7th Superbowl Ring home to the Black and Gold Steel City!











For Additional Designs Check out Cafepress:

No comments:

Post a Comment