Tuesday, February 1, 2011

I'm a Snake - Funny T-shirts to match a Funny Video.

I am not sure what this says about the state of intelligence in the world but 1.8 Million people have logged on to YouTube and watched Matt Keck's I'm A Snake video.  Daniel Tosh on Tosh.O must have seen something in this inane video that I missed when he made him viewer of the week.  To some this may be funny, but I am not sure why! You be the judge:


So now that 1 minute and 48 seconds of your life has passed watching, You Judge!


FUNNY???  NOT FUNNY??


Well if you are from the part  of the 1.8 Million YouTube viewers that find this I'm A Snake Video hilarious, then you can show the world with these Popular T-shirts and Gifts!


Matt Keck I'm a Snake Funny t-shirt


Look in to my eyes Jungle Bird!


Matt Keck I'm a Snake Funny t-shirt


I'm a Slithery Snake!




I'm a Anaconda!
I'm a snake!

Thank you to Daniel Tosh at Tosh.O for bringing this oddly strange and funny I'm a Snake video to the attention of the world. Without this, we would not get to enjoy these incredibly funny t-shirt, sweatshirts, hats and other great merchandise.

Shop or Create What's on Your Mind at CafePress

For Additional Designs Check out Cafepress:

No comments:

Post a Comment